August 4, 2011

Thank-you.

In the midst of all the Film Festival craziness I'd just like to take a quick moment to say thanks. My online fundraising campaign wrapped up recently and the generosity shown to help me achieve my mad dream is truly humbling. In addition to incredibly kind donations from family and friends, I'd like to say a special thanks to my mate Mez for the aces photos (you should check out her photography website here) and my wonderful partner Sarah for the continuing encouragement and support.

So within the next few months I will be experiencing the mystery and wonder that is Fantastic Fest for the first time. I'll be writing all about my experiences; the ups and downs, the films, the city, the cinema, everything really, all here at rockets & robots are GO! 

I won't let you down. 

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment