July 15, 2010

Film Fest: D-Day

Well, this is it. Time for the kick-off of Film Festival for another year. Over the next two weeks I'll be watching around about 50 films. In addition to this (and my day job) I'll be writing about every film I see. I figure the easiest way to do this is to split up each blog entry into days, so we'll have Day One, Day Two etc. with my wrap-up of the films I saw that day. I'll be seeing up to five films a day, and I'm sure I'll have more to say about some films than others so please excuse the occasional late entry. I'll try to keep as up-to-date as possible.

I, of course, would love to hear any feedback you might have on any films you've seen at the Festival. I hope to see you there (if you're in town). If you're not in town, or simply can't make it, I hope you enjoy my mad wee experiment/challenge. I'm interested to see how well I do.

Wish me luck. Enjoy the films.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing your take on the films during the festival and possibly some debate on the more contentious/polarising ones. Already I've seen one film today which everyone else in the cinema seemed to love but I couldn't wait till it ended (and had I not been in the middle of a full row might have considered walking out of). I won't say which one in case you have it on your schedule.

    ReplyDelete